- INAIS members receive discounted registration rates to many INAIS co-hosted or affiliated events.
- Members have access to INAIS Digital Repository and to information about other members.
- INAIS Members are also eligible for all membership benefits available to AIS Members such as exclusive access to the AIS eLibrary, career services provided by AIS along with access to information about special interest groups and communities.
BECOME AN INAIS MEMBER
To become an INAIS member, you must be an AIS member.
Details are available at: AIS Membership
- AIS membership rates are based on United Nation’s Human Development Index of the respective country of residence.
- INAIS charges a nominal USD 10 per annum as INAIS Membership fees. Please make sure you check mark AIS India Chapter when you register as an AIS Member or renew your AIS Membership.